We're looking for articles from small business owners or managers like yourself, to publish on our fast-growing Small Business Rainmaker marketing blog. In return you get a short bio with a valuable back link to your website. You also get extra exposure through regular sharing of your post on our social media channels.
• How-to posts
• Lessons learned from success or failure
• Personal struggles or business obstacles overcome
• Specific tips for your business niche
• Customer service tips
• Business systems and processes
• Marketing and sales tactics
• Personal development practices that helped you in your business
• Pricing strategies
• Content marketing
• eCommerce sales growth
• Target marketing
• Business process improvement
• Personalized content marketing
• Protecting your online reputation
• Success and productivity habits
• Practical tips on how to get more customers
• Standard operating procedures
• Practical tips on how to start a business (from your experience or backed up with real-life stories and data)
• Visual content marketing, such as infographics, charts, videos, and slideshows
We prefer articles that stem from your personal experience as a business owner or manager which are helpful in nature. Prefer first-person point of view.
But if you're a freelance writer, we'll look at your work too. In this case, we like articles that establish authority in the small business marketing or operations niche. Include reputable statistics and sources to back up your points.
If you think it could help other small business owners, we want to hear about it!
Article length: Minimum 700 words, no maximum. We'll help with editing as needed. We'll supply images.
Original articles only. No duplicate content that's already been published elsewhere.
Must be good, high-quality English that doesn't require a lot of editing.
We reserve the right to edit as needed. Published articles become the property of the Small Business Rainmaker and can't be published elsewhere without permission.
If we use your article, we’ll need a 25-50 word bio, a head shot if you have one, and a link to one of your websites or social media pages. Bio will be part of the article, at the end.
You get one do-follow back link in the bio and one in the body of the article. The article back link MUST NOT be promotional in nature and should support the topic.
No sponsored posts please. We do not charge you to publish guest articles and we don't accept sponsored posts.
To write for the Small Business Rainmaker marketing blog simply send your idea, outline, or questions via the Contact Us form at the right
Enter your details below. We'll reply via email with additional details or questions.
The marketing tactics you shared with me took our small family-owned restaurant from zero at startup to well over $1 million annually. Honestly, I never expected to get to that level or do it so quickly. When we started out nine years ago, our accountant couldn't believe how well we were doing for a new venture. And we stayed at that level.
The best part is we did this on a shoestring budget, with no expensive newspaper or magazine advertising. And I manage to do it all in-house, with a personal computer and a small desktop printer. Thanks a million...literally!