Newsletter Marketing Magic
Imagine adding six or seven figures to your annual sales...“working” just an hour or two a week.
Done right, an online newsletter can be the cornerstone of a hugely profitable small business marketing strategy.
Imagine adding six or seven figures to your annual sales … “working” just an hour or two a week.
If you want to succeed with your marketing … and by succeed, I mean make enough money that you stop worrying about payroll forever … then you need to publish a free online newsletter – also called an “e-newsletter” or “e-zine.”
Now you may be thinking: “Hold on a second. If I give away the newsletter for free, then how in blazes am I making any money online?”
The answer is “The Agora Model”….
This is an online business model pioneered by Agora, a hugely successful newsletter publishing company that does sales of well over $600 million a year … most of it online.
In a nutshell, in the Agora Model you publish a free online newsletter – and give it away so thousands of people subscribe. Then, you make your money not from the newsletter itself, but by selling your merchandise, services or information products to the prospects on your subscriber list.
These subscribers will eagerly buy from you because
(a) they know you because they subscribe to your newsletter,
(b) they will open and read e-mails from you which they won’t do when they get spam from a stranger, and
(c) they are genuinely interested in what you do and what you offer.
The proof that it works:
Bob Bly, a famously successful copywriter, makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year selling information products to his 65,000 e-newsletter subscribers. And here’s the best part: to earn that six-figure income, he works on his business literally just 2 to 3 hours a week.
As a result, he could easily retire any time, not work another day in his life, and still enjoy a six-figure income. But, says Bly, “I am having too much fun to ever retire. But the extra hundreds of thousands I make online has sure come in handy. For instance, we recently bought a new $750,000 home for cash. And that’s without selling our old home!”
Another example from my own story:
I started out at Technifold USA, Inc. with a tiny e-newsletter list (mostly friends and colleagues from work) and quickly grew it into thousands of subscribers. The e-newsletter was instrumental in growing our sales dramatically. In fact, in 2009 we were named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private businesses in North America. Not only that, the e-newsletter continues to grow Technifold's profitability in an industry that is shrinking.
Despite my first-hand proof of how it works, many people are still skeptical when I tell them that a free e-newsletter is indeed the cornerstone of our marketing strategy. They think I’m withholding some other “secret” technique.
I’m not. It’s as simple and effective technique today as it was over ten years ago when I first started it. I can’t imagine ever going back and doing without it.
The fact is, it’s far, far easier to make money with your marketing when you publish your own free e-newsletter.
In this audio course, Newsletter Marketing Magic, Fred Gleeck and Bob Bly reveal how they both left corporate life and became completely financially independent—with free e-newsletters as the cornerstone of their businesses.
In this easy-to-follow, detail-rich program, you will discover everything you know to write, design, and distribute a free e-newsletter – and build a successful small business around it.
- The biggest challenge in marketing online with e-newsletters today and how to overcome it.
- Must you have an e-newsletter to succeed as a marketer?
- How to build a successful Internet marketing business with e-newsletters using the Agora Model.
- The first thing you must do before you launch your own e-newsletter.
- How to choose the topic, niche, or market your e-newsletter will cover.
- How to make your e-newsletter stand out from the competition.
- Designing the e-newsletter masthead. What should it include?
- Writing e-newsletter subject lines that boost open rates.
- What to put in your from line.
- Which works best in e-newsletters – html, text, or text in an html shell?
- Ideal word length for online newsletters.
- Setting your publishing schedule: monthly, weekly, daily, or sporadically.
- The #1 favorite type of e-newsletter article your readers crave. Plus: 10 other article topics that work.
- And there’s even more useful info to get you and keep you on track with your business’ e-newsletter:
- Rules for using other people’s content in your e-newsletter.
- 3 great sources of ideas for e-newsletter articles.
- Selling vs. content: what ratio works in e-newsletters?
- How to make sure your e-newsletter copy doesn’t trigger spam filters.
- Rules for formatting your e-newsletter.
- How to manage your subscriber database and distribute issues via e-mail.
- Creating a web page for e-newsletter sign-ups—and why you need to offer a bonus gift to new subscribers.
- Build your subscriber list at no cost with free list swaps.
- Get more readers through affiliate marketing deals.
- The loss-leader strategy that gained me 982 new subscribers in 24 hours.
- Promoting your e-newsletter with article writing.
- Why Google AdWords may not work for you – and what can instead.
- Add thousands of new e-newsletter subscribers with an online widget.
- How to produce a print version of your e-newsletter.
- Recycling your e-newsletter content for greater profits.
- 3 easy ways to prevent subscribers from opting out of your e-list.
And much more….
I know these ideas work because I used them to help us with the Bindery Success™ newsletter at Technifold USA, Inc.
And you can see for yourself what others say about Bob Bly’s and Fred Gleeck’s online marketing ideas and systems....
“Fred, I count on you for consistently superior advice on how to find my way through the maze of Internet advisors.”
“Bob, The e-mail campaign you wrote for us got an excellent response: 7.55% from a rented list of hard-to-excite prospects.”
--Ken Paston, Studebaker-Worthington Leasing Corp.
“We're still running both online marketing campaigns Bob Bly wrote for us. They're still pulling. Great stuff.”
--John Leper, Stanford International
“Fred Gleeck is amazing. He knows it all – and can help you use it – in your Internet marketing.”
--Bert Decker, Member, Speakers Hall of Fame
“Listening to your newsletter audio. Excellent. Impressed with your breadth of knowledge.”
Act now and save up to $50
If you were to hire Bob Bly or Fred Gleeck to write just a single issue of a newsletter for you, their fee would be $1,500 to $2,500, depending on the length and complexity.
The list price on Newsletter Marketing Magic is $97 for the audio CDs. That’s less than Bob would charge for just 15 minutes of his time.
But if you prefer, you can download the course immediately as mp3 files, which you can play on your PC or phone, or you play online in your browser. That costs just $47 – a $50 savings off the CD set.
However, that’s the price you pay only if you agree that Newsletter Marketing Magic is the most valuable advice you listen to this year.
If it isn’t, your price is zero. Zilch. Nothing. Nada.
That’s because you can use it risk-free for 90 days.
That’s right. If you don’t agree that my Newsletter Marketing Magic can help remove a big barrier to your small business marketing success (that barrier being not having a newsletter) …
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason … or for no reason at all … just return the CDs to me within 90 days.
I’ll give you a prompt and full product refund. No questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
In the next 18 to 24 months, you could, like Bob, be sitting on the deck of your new lake house – watching the sun set over the water, drink in hand, content to know that – thanks to your e-newsletter and the new business it fuels -- you never have to work another day in your life. You work because you want to.
Or, you could be no further along toward your goal of being able to retire …
Why not enjoy that great feeling of total financial independence that Newsletter Marketing Magic … the ability to grow your business on your own terms … can give you?
It’s entirely up to you.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Newsletter Marketing Magic on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click one of the buttons below.